All of my life, I have been severely allergic to poison ivy, oak, and sumac. At the recommendation of a friend, I tried RhusTox. I have been dealing with the poison vines in the yard and on my property and I have not had a break out in the past year. This past weekend was the supreme test. I went for a four and a half hour hike through the Great Smokey Mountains, poison ivy was EVERYWHERE. Thanks to my regiment of RhusTox, I enjoyed the day with friends and family and have had NO out break of rashes. I have and will continue to recommend this wonderful product to anyone and everyone! Thank you!