I have been allergic to poison ivy since childhood and have learned what it looks like and have stayed away from it. I love hiking and camping and always seem to get poison ivy. I think I would get poison ivy by just looking at it. I have been taking the product since Spring. I live next to a public park and this weekend I decided to take the shortcut through the woods next to the park and there were BIG leaves of poison ivy. I put my grandson on my back and walked right through it. I felt the itchy feeling on my feet and thought I had gotten poison ivy. But to my surprise, no rash! No poison ivy! I will definitely get more of this product. THANKS!!!