This product has been a life saver for me. I have been allergic to ivy, oak and sumac for the last 15 years. I could not go outside or touch the dog most of the year. After years of depression, cabin fever and a multitude of different medication, both topical & internal, that did not have much effect. I was highly skeptical that Rhus Tox would help. To my GREAT surprise, it did!!! This summer, I'm gardening again and my dog is no longer off limits. We are taking long walks in the woods and I suggest to all those suffering with plant allergy to at least give Rhus Tox a try.